Skip to content

You think too much of bgee when........

2»

Comments

• SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581

When you name your two baby Russian dwarf hamsters Minsc and Boo (see profile pic).

Awwwww *o*, they seem to be as close as Minsc and Boo!

• johnnydgoodjohnnydgood Member Posts: 38
    My texttone is minsc saying: "Go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes." During my jog I got a text. Hilarious!
  • AnOnionAnOnion Member Posts: 30
    When you can't figure out why all of the other RPG guys at work are excited about pandas.
  • ZinodinZinodin Member Posts: 153
    zarffyn said:

Zinodin said:

When you look more forward to playing on the iPad, rather on the exotic holiday you're going for or the wedding you're attending.

True story. :P

I'll do you one better.

When you have a countdown on your phone for the BG:EE release....

but not one for your OWN wedding & honeymoon in a month and a half.

>.>

Hahaha *Fistbump* Props for nerdy commitment!
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    Whe you say 'If at first you don't succeed, th-the wife won't let me forget' to your co-workers, who have no idea what you're talking about
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    when you slaped the bartender for not giving you any rumors after geting six most expensive drinks in the pub.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    when you are commenting in a forum on a thread discussing thinking about it too much!
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    edited September 2012
    When you tell your children, "Make way, Evil. Hero coming through!" and mean it!
  • johnnydgoodjohnnydgood Member Posts: 38

When you tell your children, "Make way, Evil. Hero coming through!" and mean it!

hahaha, great. I'm a teacher. I can't wait to quote this line today.

• colonel_burgercolonel_burger Member Posts: 279
    zarffyn said:

Zinodin said:

When you look more forward to playing on the iPad, rather on the exotic holiday you're going for or the wedding you're attending.

I'll do you one better.

>.>

Haha well played. I am in the same boat, except my wedding is early next year ;) This way, I have a few months to BG it up before the wedding, and can avoid an early divorce due to neglect while BGing!
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    ... you spend too much of your valuable time that could otherwise be productive enjoying yourself on this forum!
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    ...you look for an inspiration for writing a book.
  • zarffynzarffyn Member Posts: 175

zarffyn said:

Zinodin said:

I'll do you one better.

>.>

Haha well played. I am in the same boat, except my wedding is early next year ;) This way, I have a few months to BG it up before the wedding, and can avoid an early divorce due to neglect while BGing!
    My fiance joked that I'm more excited about BGEE than I am our wedding. So I promised not to take the laptop on the honeymoon. Sacrifices must be made. When I return, butts will be liberally kicked!