Skip to content

Seriously stupid question...

KingSarevokKingSarevok Member Posts: 2
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Hey folks,

here's a seriously stupid question. I cannot really find the answer EXPLICITLY on the website, BUT I have a very weird feeling...

Here it is:

Does BG:EE include BG2...? Or is it jus BG1?

I'm going to buy it either way, but until today I always thought that it's going to be both games, but now I have my doubts...

Comments

• Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    edited September 2012
    Only BG1.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It's BG1, Tales of the Sword Coast, and the new content from Rasaad, Neera, and Dorn (as well as the Black Pits).

BG2:EE will have its own set of new content, and will be released sometime in 2013.
  • kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here Member Posts: 455
    edited September 2012
    Nonsense! Nothing someone with a name like @KingSarevok says could possibly be stupid! He is far too large and threatening.

(...was that alright m'lord? Please don't hurt me) :)

Also, BG2 will come out next year come Bhaal or high water because the contract Beamdog signed mandates it. It will include TOB.
  • KingSarevokKingSarevok Member Posts: 2
    Ah, ok, I see. Thank you all. I guess now is my time for playing BG1 then, because, let me tell you a secret I'm ashamed of... I've never played BG1 past Candlekeep! Something about the game-engine (graphics probably...?) never clicked with me and I went on to play BG2 again.

But now I'm actually looking forward to it. Also, I want my money to go towards the possible funding of BG3, so obviously I'm going to order the PC AND the iPad version! :)

Nonsense! Nothing someone with a name like @KingSarevok says could possibly be stupid! He is far too large and threatening.

(...was that alright m'lord? Please don't hurt me) :)

Also, BG2 will come out next year come Bhaal or high water because the contract Beamdog signed mandates it. It will include TOB.

Haha, that was SERIOUSLY awesome! Made my day, thanks! :)

(Uhm, I mean, OF COURSE, the great Sarevok IS too large and threatening to say something stupid! Now get out of my way, there are brothers and sisters I have to "take care of"!)