Skip to content

Use any item in bgee?

MeriliremMerilirem Member Posts: 4
Is there a mod which lets my characters use any item or dynamically removes the unusable for class thing from stuff?

Just sick of manually removing it from bows everytime i accidently overwrite the files or install a mod which alters weapons.

Has anyone bothered adding the use any item innate to bgee? or was it impossible afterall?

I just want to play how i want without being told inane things like i can't equip arrows or other nonsensical stuff.

A mod which just lets everyone use anything, even if it only covers basic stuff would be awesome.

I mean honestly, some of the rules are just arbitrarily enforced "roleplay" nonsense which never made sense in any real world application. So an easy way of letting my characters be normal people would be great. I can always make the game harder after all if balance becomes an issue or just not play like cheese.

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    edited February 2016
    In theory the simplest way would be to add UAI to your character with EE Keeper. However that HLA isn't actually present in BGEE. Even if you transfer your save to BGEE2, add it and then transfer it back it still doesn't work as the feat file simply doesn't exist in BGEE.

Is there a mod available which copies the HLAs from BGEE2 into BGEE?

[EDIT] This mod might allow it;

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=181