Skip to content

Minotaur Figurine?

NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380
Besides BP2 is the minotaur figurine availble anywhere in game and if so where?

Comments

• BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    I guess you will have to get it via EEkeeper (but somethings of BP2 don't work in SoA/ToB.

If I remember right there is only 3 figurines obtainable in SoA (berserker/spider/moon dog).
    The last one available only if Charname is a ranger class .
  • SaulerSauler Member Posts: 100
    There are also Golden Lion figurine obtenable from stronghold druid quest and Drizz't Figurine i think if you kill him
  • NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380
    Bubbles said:

I guess you will have to get it via EEkeeper (but somethings of BP2 don't work in SoA/ToB.

If I remember right there is only 3 figurines obtainable in SoA (berserker/spider/moon dog).
    The last one available only if Charname is a ranger class .

The Druid Lion and The Horn of Valhalla (Perfect for Bards) also exist. Can't help but think that the minotaur does too but it has to be pickpocketed in some special scenario. I don't know might be unavailable like the life-stealer dagger.
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    Hmm, so many figurine ...
    Makes me hand itchy ^^ EEKeeper here I come xD
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Where is this Druid Lion? Never ran across it.
  • NoobaccaNoobacca Member Posts: 139
    Raduziel said:

I'm fairly sure it's the final reward for the Druid stronghold quest, although you can obtain it without having to be an Archdruid.
  • PteranPteran Member Posts: 388
    Noobacca said:

Raduziel said:

I'm fairly sure it's the final reward for the Druid stronghold quest, although you can obtain it without having to be an Archdruid.
    This. I'm rather fond of my little Simba figurine.