Skip to content

Icewind Dale: EE on Android - App stops working

FluentFluent Member Posts: 74
Hey all! :)

First, I wanted to say I am a big fan of Beamdog and their work porting these legendary RPGs to various platforms. You guys and gals rock!

However, I am having a major issue with the Icewind Dale: EE on my dad's NeuTab N10 Plus tablet.

Basically, nearly every time we load a co-op saved game, his game crashes, with the error "Unfortunately Icewind Dale has stopped working." We are able to get back into the game once he restarts the game, but it is really annoying to add this extra step to the game for him. He's a bit slow with the controls and this really frustrates him.

Some more info. I am hosting the game on an Nvidia Shield tablet and we are both in the same room using the same router to connect wirelessly. We have tried both TCP/IP connection as well as the Beamdog servers, and the issue happens on both.

I fear he's going to quit playing with me over this issue, so please, any help would be greatly appreciated! We have tried re-installing the app on his tablet, clearing the cache/data, etc., to no avail. Help!

Thanks,

Fluent