Skip to content

Holy crap, I rolled a 97 on a human fighter.

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    It would be a perfect dual-class Fighter/Druid IMHO.

Congrats.
    craymond727JuliusBorisovKloroxGreenWarlock
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Did someone say Dual class? Wink, wink, Suggestion, suggestion.
    JuliusBorisovKloroxRaduziel
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Raduziel said:

It would be a perfect dual-class Fighter/Druid IMHO.

Congrats.

It certainly would. That pic was without adjusting any statistics.

Unfortunately, he's chaotic good, and I use an iPad, so no editing programs.

• thelovebatthelovebat Member Posts: 218
    Klorox said:

Wow.

Impressive roll. :smiley: With an intelligence of 11, what do you plan on dual classing to?

Klorox said:

Wow.

Impressive roll. :smiley: With an intelligence of 11, what do you plan on dual classing to?
    That was without adjusting any statistics.

I was going for a berserker/mage, so I bumped everything to 18 with a 7 CHA.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Klorox said:

Klorox said:

Wow.

I can see why someone with an 18 in every stat would have a super low cha like that. Probably comes across as an arrogant jerk without even realizing it.

Plus...BG2 and with the ring of human influence and he will have Cha18 along with a 19 in all other stats. Make a quick trip to the thieves guild to buy a nyphm cloak to push cha up to 20...

...then after you rescue Lum you have straight 20s...a true demigod!
    KloroxJuliusBorisov
    Grum said:

Klorox said:

Klorox said:

Wow.

I can see why someone with an 18 in every stat would have a super low cha like that. Probably comes across as an arrogant jerk without even realizing it.

Plus...BG2 and with the ring of human influence and he will have Cha18 along with a 19 in all other stats. Make a quick trip to the thieves guild to buy a nyphm cloak to push cha up to 20...

...then after you rescue Lum you have straight 20s...a true demigod!
    I did it for pure PowerGaming reasons, but yeah!

A lowish CHA isn't a problem when you're only buying equipment for one character. And this is a solo run.

BTW, his WIS will be 21 at the beginning of SoA. Too bad the immunities to some illusions wasn't implemented.
    Grum
    edited February 2016
    Well...you should look forward to him abusing the spell 'wish.'

Djinn: "Oh great, this guy again. You know what? Screw the confusing contracts. You are all rested. There."

Edwin: "What was that about?"

Charname: "Last time I tricked him into giving me his house and everything in it, including his wife and kids. He should have read the small print."

Btw: I'd still hog the cha boosts. +1 from tome, 1 from lum, 1 from hell. So even without the ring he gets 10cha. Shows character growth through the saga. Learning humility through his godly wisdom.
    JuliusBorisovArdulKlorox
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited February 2016
    Close.

"Ok, I'll do a no reload challenge. 5 rerolls only. Catch every single NPC."

There you go. Third roll.

Marksman. IDK if I'll dual him into Thief or not.

Probably I will. I love thieves and always end up playing as one.
    Klorox
    Nice! A fighter 13 dualed to thief with those stats will be quite deadly. Charming too. And it's not like hitting thief 14 is that hard.
    Raduziel