Skip to content

Physical release!

LMTR14LMTR14 Member Posts: 165
edited September 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
I want a physical release and I literally don't care if it costs 100$. Personally I'm strongly against paying for downloads which have no literal value (resale value), so this is very much the thing that decides whether I will get this or not. I love BG and the new features look pretty good, but I'm also a D&D video game collector and I want a nice boxed version to put in my shelf next to my European BG2 collector's edition. :-)

(on a side note, the one thing I would improve on gameplay is to make the progress of the game smoother by filling wilderness areas that aren't that densely populated and maybe even joining some together. bg2 improved a lot in this aspect, there is stuff going on in pretty much every area.

also, raising the level cap. bg2 can reduce your level again, perfectly justified by being tortured horribly.)

Comments

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited September 2012
    We all want a physical copy, even the Devs. Sadly though, currently there is not going to one and negotiations about it are stalled.

As for the level cap, it will be raised because they have added new content, we dont know how much higher it will get.