Skip to content

Right level to dual a TWF Berserker to Druid?

By my calculations, ideally one'd have 5 pips in Scimitar and 3 pips in TWF before dualling. Correct?

If my calculations are right, that'd be level 9? Or is that too late?

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Druids level up really fast, I don't think it would be too late.
  • FiachFiach Member Posts: 231
    edited February 2016
    Just a FYI for anyone that doesn't know, there is not a lot of scimitar love in IWD, there is one good one near the start, the next one is random loot so you may/ may not get it, the next ones are quite a bit away :(
    Raduziel
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Fiach said:

Just a FYI for anyone that doesn't know, there is not a lot of scimitar love in IWD, there is one good one near the start, the next one is random loot so you may/ may not get it, the next ones are quite a bit away :(

Incorrect. The best Druid weapon is a scimitar in the HoW expansion which can be accessed quite early. Granted, you do need to be prepared to jump into that before completing the main quest line and it does lock out some other options (but I've calculated that it's worth it in any party with a fighter/Druid (I prefer kensei 9-> Druid over berserker, much stronger!)).

The best offhand Druid weapon is a scimitar towards the end of the main quest.
  • FiachFiach Member Posts: 231
    Wowo said:

Fiach said:

Incorrect. The best Druid weapon is a scimitar in the HoW expansion which can be accessed quite early. Granted, you do need to be prepared to jump into that before completing the main quest line and it does lock out some other options (but I've calculated that it's worth it in any party with a fighter/Druid (I prefer kensei 9-> Druid over berserker, much stronger!)).

The best offhand Druid weapon is a scimitar towards the end of the main quest.
    How is it incorrect when I say iWD and you talk about equipment in HOW?
  • ElvenbladeElvenblade Member Posts: 21
    At level 9 you can only have at most 5 pips in scimitars and two in twf.

At level 9 you can only have at most 5 pips in scimitars and two in twf.

You can get a second weapon to GM by kensei 9/druid 16 if you don't level past level 3 and jump straight to 10.

The Lucky Scimitar +2 is a very potent item and one of the cheapest from the smithy which is superior to any other Druid weapon available for a long time.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I would level up to level 13 than dual over to druid, level 13 gives you that extra half attack per round, just for the extra godliness :)
    sarevok57 said:

I would level up to level 13 than dual over to druid, level 13 gives you that extra half attack per round, just for the extra godliness :)

No way! The xp difference of 9 and 13 is absolutely huge for a Druid and totally not worth it.

Anyway, you'll get to maximum attacks per round and be totally awesome as a kensei 9/Druid.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Lvl 3. Gives you grandmastery and heavy armor for a pittance of xp. Let's you go back t being a Druid asap.