Skip to content

Crashing Before Final Fight

I am having my game crash just after I enter the temple where the final fight happens. It starts up the end movie that shows Sarevok dying right after I enter the area, before I even see Sarevok. Any mouse click will send me back to the main menu.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Comments

• GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    I have not heard of this. It would probably help to know which platform you are running on, with which patch of the game, and whether you have any mods installed.
  • SilmarilNaroSilmarilNaro Member Posts: 17
    I have no clue where to go to find which patch I have, I'm running on Windows 7, and as for mods... that is a difficult question as I got a hold of an installer that downloads things and installs them automatically, and kinda let it load almost everything, except a couple of really big things. It might be Big World Setup.

At the moment I am inclined to skip the end entirely and go back to my paused BG2 game.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    You can find the patch number on the start screen of the game if I'm not mistaken.
  • SilmarilNaroSilmarilNaro Member Posts: 17
    v1.3.2053

Though I think I may need to total reinstall and be more careful on selecting mods.