Skip to content

6 Friends getting together for this!

l33tspockl33tspock Member Posts: 5
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Going to have me and 5 of my friends do this tabletop style (almost) we live far apart for the most part, going to skype this, maybe vid record, keep forums updated on our adventure.

Currently we have a some kind of thief (they might not let me troll as wild mage :( ), blackgaurd, and berserkarrr, team tired of moralfagging, so looks like a mostly evil party so far, which might be interesting to see. Party may change later, but most of us love this series and are excited to try the enhanced multiplayer, we were kinda rushing for this as some of my friends didn't even hear about this game yet, but now that the release has been pushed back it gives us all more time to set this up.

Might create a new thread later or keep this one updated. Really looking forward to this! We won't be doing a speed run, thinking something like a once a week meetup on weekends. The multiplayer improvements have us inspired a bit, we might miss out on party member quests, unless we do 5 people and they have that implimented? If not full party mode go! Feel free to post anything here, release is a ways now, so we are going to do some char creation, idea work, waiting, ect.

Thinking we should do somewhat role play-esque chars, not munchkin (too much), if you roll 3 int, you play as 3 int. May not even allow that, a 3 int bersekarr might be more of a troll than a wild mage. I don't mind trolling though ;)

CAN'T WAIT!