Skip to content

Digital Deluxe BG:SoD Including PDF versions of CE Books?

00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
Solved - Yes they are and should be downloadable on the Dragonspear site :)

On the last Dev Stream the question was asked if the Digital Deluxe version could get all the PDF versions of the books that are included with the CE.

PDF Examples:
-Bence Duncan's Field Report
-Updated Baldur's Gate Adventurer's Guide
-Map of the Sword Coast

The answer given was basically yes, that it will be available on the website for download.

So my question is, does that mean I don't need the Digital Deluxe version to get them as downloadable and anyone can get them? Or when it was refereed to as downloadable did you mean that you can download them IF you had the Digital Deluxe version.

Thanks for the reply :)
Post edited by 00zim00 on

Comments

• NatregNatreg Member Posts: 100
    You can usually get them from the game's website. Dragonspear ones have a "coming soon" banner right now so I they'll be there probably when the game is released.

What I would like to know and I hope the answer is yes is if they will be included inside the DVD (including Baldur's Gate EE Volo's Guide since we also get the original game on this package). I really hope that's the case.
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    Ohh your right, there is a Manuals section with coming soon for the 'Field Guide' and 'Mastering Melee & Magic'. Nice, i wonder if they will be downloadable with stream though "view the manual".

Good to hear the pdfs are not exclusive to just the CE people :)