Skip to content

If you kill D SPOILER

If you kill Dyna before engaging M Boo keeper in conversation, will he join you?

I want to use M and Dorn if possible.

Hope that makes sense :)

Comments

• DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    If you kill dynaheir before talking to Minsc, when you do talk to him, he mentions that she has been slain and that his honor is gone, he asks to journey with you and doesn't appear to blame you in the least for killing his witch.
    Fiach
  • FiachFiach Member Posts: 231
    Brilliant thanks very much for the confirmation Amberion! :)
    Amberion said:

If you kill dynaheir before talking to Minsc, when you do talk to him, he mentions that she has been slain and that his honor is gone, he asks to journey with you and doesn't appear to blame you in the least for killing his witch.

Brilliant thanks very much for the confirmation Amberion! :)

• butteredsoulbutteredsoul Member Posts: 168
    Fiach said:

If you kill Dyna before engaging M Boo keeper in conversation, will he join you?

I want to use M and Dorn if possible.

Hope that makes sense :)

Sure does. You murderer.
    Fiach
    She should have known better than to go wandering off alone in a forest full of gnolls :open_mouth::)
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    You must do that without Edwin in your party, otherwise he'll go berserker and attack you.
    Fiach
    OK thanks for the heads up Raduziel :)
    Raduziel
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Anytime, bro.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Related question if I may.

If you kill D, before meeting Edwin, can you still recruit him?
    Always wondered but can never be bothered to actually play through for long enough to find out.
    D always dies anyway, such a brave woman and she throws herself on enemies to save Charname before they have time to stop her.
    A true heroine.
    Fiach
    edited March 2016
    @UnderstandMouseMagic Yeah, same here, she jumped in front of an arrow to save Imoen, unfortunately Imoen was also firing an arrow at the same time, who woulda thunk an arrow to the knee could be fatal :blush::wink:

In the end I went with Kagain with the dex bracers instead of doing the Minsc Dyn thing, but a future run to appease Ed's sense of justice may be in order, then introduce him to Minsc, a bit Greek tragedy-ish but it works for me :)