Skip to content

Seeking new players for BG2:EE (Steam) and/or IWD2

sansserifsansserif Member Posts: 125
edited March 2016 in Multiplayer
Hi All,

I'd like to call out to those who're interested in starting a MP game (serious players only) together. I prefer playing on weekdays, but I might be able to do a weekend game in the afternoon if I don't have any tasks onhand. I've more time on my hands on weekdays since I don't work or study, so I assume we'd be able to make it to the end of SoA in like 3 weeks to a month if we play a few times a week.

My time is GMT +8. Aside from lunch time which is 12-2 pm in my region, I would be free the whole afternoon. I normally play spellcasters.

My steam id is sansserif18 and you can add me if you're keen on discussions. For IWD2, since there's no EE version yet, you could add me on my Gameranger account: sansserif18. I've tried it and it works hosting the game in Windowed.

I use Windows 10.1, which the game is cross-platform on BG2:EE, as I've played before with a player on iOS.

Kindly do leave your comments and any suggestions.
Post edited by sansserif on

Comments

• Spencer1234Spencer1234 Member Posts: 8
    I'm down for this. Want to try multiplayer for once and I've been playing this game for 12 years straight haha.
    sansserif
  • sansserifsansserif Member Posts: 125
    Sorry, I didn't know v2.0 players can't play with v1.3, do you know if I can revert to previous version, or are u interested to update? Please add my steam id if u have steam :)
    I also have the original bg2 game which is more supportive of multiplayer, tested it with gameranger and loading times are way faster and smoother than steam
  • CatiCati Member Posts: 6
    Hello I al interested, muy Skype is: Catipiesdescalzos
    I'm honestly not familiar with the multiplayer; however, I know what I'm doing when it comes to the game. So as long as you give me direction on what needs to be done I'll do it. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow so Tuesday of next week I'll fully be available. I downloaded this with BeamDog if that helps. I also have the original, but I have a hard time installing on the computer and I'd like to do the EE one as well.
    Hi Guys,
    May i know what version are you all playing on?
    I got the v2.0 beta update recently, and apparently can only play with players on the same patch.
    My Skype is spencer.schenkelberg and I'm on my computer a lot so you can get in contact with me there.

And how do I figure out what version I have? I downloaded it on BeamDog and use that to play it.

My Skype is spencer.schenkelberg and I'm on my computer a lot so you can get in contact with me there.

And how do I figure out what version I have? I downloaded it on BeamDog and use that to play it.

Well, you're on v1.3 if you didn't opt for the beta. Which is nevertheless, quite good in terms of aesthetic.

Here's the beta link for some reading: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/46832/the-betazoids-guide-to-the-beta-testing-galaxy-bg-ee-bgii-ee-2-0-edition#latest

I've tried it with my friend's MP game so far and any bugs are mainly connection-related, so basically a working internet connection (fast internet) is required to play the game in MP.

added you in Skype, btw. and Cati.
    I sent you a message on there.