Skip to content

Chapter Six, Jaheria Romance bug? (NPC Flirt Pack)

ShavVicShavVic Member Posts: 7
Heya! I went to the official forums for this, concerning the mod and what not. Had no response as of yet, sooo, I'm hoping some of you folks would provide any conclusions/solutions. Just gonna copy and paste the important parts of the post.

I went to the Graveyard District in Chapter 6, to take care of the beautiful Vampiric B*tch, Bodhi, and I take my first steps forward, and BOOM. She snags m'lady, my future baby-mamma, Jaheira. Being the responsible lover I am, I go find her in the crypts below. Slayed all the vamps, gave them all woodies, and butcher Bodhi. Because Jaheira was made into Vampiric B*tch Junior, I offed her, and immediately went to revive her at the Temple Ruins. Get to the temple, do all the requirements, she revives but makes no mention of our romance. Knowing this is a bug, I loaded a quick-save before I started the Bodhi encounter, did it all over again with differing dialogue options, repeated the revival, and what do you know, she actually thanks me! Yippie! I take the exit through the Shadow Dragon's Den, go to where the Shade Lord was located, and Love Talk 34 initiated. I clicked the proper options, and she says "I will need a bit of space for now. Damn, why is this so hard?" etcetc. Over the worry that her death ruined the Romance, I worryingly attempt to initiate a flirt. And nothing happens, she gives the usual response, "I am ready," "Speak your mind," that sort of stuff. Is this a part of the Flirt Pack and I'm being paranoid, this specific part right here, or must I do some deep-searching and fix it?

There. TL;DR I'm worried that the Jaheria romance is buggering up and I'm looking for a solution to it without going through a bunch of console commands.