Skip to content

A request for 2.0: Wraithform Scrolls in BG2

I love that you all added it into the latter parts of BG1, but it would be nice if it was available at some point in BG2 as well. If you made it a drop from a reasonably challenging enemy in SOA (example: either the hostile party in the Sewers or the hostile party on the 2nd floor of the Den of Seven Vales) and put 2 of them on Lazarus in TOB, it would be potentially available at an early enough point to be useful without unbalancing the early parts of the game as well as being readily available much later on for completion's sake.
00zim00

Comments

• 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    I remember years ago in the early beta days of BG:EE we got the spell Wraithform in after pointing it out to the devs that it was missing/removed in the original BG.. i had just assumed they had also placed it around bg2.

If they havnt would definitely make sense to have it in BG2:EE somewhere. Might be worth @Aerocross adding in a feature request.. or perhaps its counted as a bug.. to get it implemented.
  • luskanluskan Member Posts: 269
    It's now selectable as a Sorcerer spell, so hopefully they'll have some scrolls available to buy or for it to randomly drop as well.