Skip to content

Ipad - Missing highwatcher Oisig Shadowkeeper Fix

catch6229catch6229 Member Posts: 29
Hey guys

Question - I've encountered the bug with the Multiple Stronghold mod (I've got a few mods installed so maybe that's why its causing a problem) where HighWatcher Oisig doesn't automatically spawn after Gaal speaks - thereby preventing me from getting the Cult of the Unseeing Eye quest, and more importantly, recruiting Keldorn.

To add insult to Injury, I've uninstalled openSSH access on my Ipad to remove my jailbreak (was giving me a world of headache) and forgotten the root password that I set up so I can't un-jailbreak it (I've read about workarounds to reset it via I-File, which I haven't gotten to work, I'm probably not tech savvy enough). Anyways - I'm stuck back with a Jailed I-pad. Fortunately, I have a saved game on my PC which I can still edit via Shadowkeeper and export.

I've read some people have been able to edit him back in via the CLUAconsole. I'm wondering is there any kind of global variable that can be edited for him via Shadowkeeper to enable him or turn any variables related to him back on?

Thanks in advance for the help - much appreciated.