Skip to content

Shapeshifter HLA Mod

I've been messing around with different aspects of the Shapeshifter druid kit. Adding the CON bonus back, making the greater form's claws +3, etc. But now I'm looking at getting rid of the elemental transformations in favor of another werewolf form (or multiple).

Here's my thought: 3 alternate werewolf forms, picking any one making it impossible to pick others. All of them get +4 claws.

Thinking something like:
Alpha (maybe party buffing or wolf summoning)
Beta (tanking, maybe more AC or HP, song those lines)
Omega (more damage, maybe give it fighter thac0)

I'd love input on keeping them balanced. Also, does anyone know if adding innate abilities to a creature file will grant a character shifting into that creature those abilities? Also also, does anyone know what I'd have to do to make these upgraded forms take the place of the Shapeshifter's normal greater werewolf form? Or if that is even possible?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gel87Gel87 Member Posts: 158
    I have a shapechanger mod, basicly redisgned its werewolf and greater shapes, then adding mutated werewolf and demonic werewolf. I would love to make them green and black looking though, but dno how xD with some time in near infi i might find out.

Just copy the werewolf spell and modify it, copy the clawattack and modify that and Put them on a lua table or clab table :-)