Skip to content

LF Partner/Players to play through BG:EE 1 and 2

AkechiAkechi Member Posts: 2
Hey guys, huge Bioware and RPG/DnD fan here. For some reason, I never got around to playing any of the Baldurs Gate games until recently, and have just picked up the first one. I'm pretty familiar with the rules now, and am looking for 1-2 other players to do an in depth play through starting from BG1, playing through the expansion and then BG2. I'm not much of an RPer, but wouldn't mind looking into it. I'm looking to enjoy the games from start to finish, and like reading and getting in depth with the choices and dialogue.

I'm new, so don't want to have it spoiled or do a quick speed run. Looking for others that are either new, or don't mind being patient and not spoiling anything for me. I would like to use Teamspeak or some sort of voice chat to keep things social and easy to communicate.

I'm US CST timezone, and my availability is all day on Tuesday,Thursday and weekends. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Anytime after 7PM CST

Shoot me a PM or post here.

Comments

• Kaisc006Kaisc006 Member Posts: 25
    These times actually work great for me. I would be available 7pm CST and have Thursdays off. Have you started yet? I have Skype and TS for voice. Were you looking for more of a roleplay game (where we nerd out and roleplay characters like the pnp dnd) or just general play?
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    @Akechi

Let's do this!
  • NarcissistNarcissist Member Posts: 65
    I've been meaning to play replay Baldur's Gate 1 anyhow, and the timing is pretty good. I'm here if you're interested.
  • C15UMC15UM Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2016
    I'm down to start a new run through. I played the original around the turn of the century and all the EEs. My availability is the same as your as well. I will play any class, whatever fits with the group.

My steam is C15-UM add me if you want to play!
  • FairyMasterFairyMaster Member Posts: 13
    Hi is group still recruiting?
    I would like to play.
    I can play any class needed and time works here too
  • majinsnakemajinsnake Member Posts: 113
    I would like to participate as well. I know this thread may be old.