Skip to content

Difficulty slider

OlteronOlteron Member Posts: 67
Since update on my saved game I cannot move the difficulty slider and it is now on Story mode for some reason. Made a new game and slider works fine. but the game I was on before update wont allow me to change difficulty.

Comments

• illathidillathid Member Posts: 320
    Olteron said:

Since update on my saved game I cannot move the difficulty slider and it is now on Story mode for some reason. Made a new game and slider works fine. but the game I was on before update wont allow me to change difficulty.

I've got the same issue. I recall there maybe being a way to set difficulty with a console command, but I'm not finding it anywhere.
  • illathidillathid Member Posts: 320
    Ok Heads up, if you click the story mode button on the upper right hand corner of the gameplay screen you'll be able to change the difficulty slider.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    If you turn off story mode as described, set your difficulty, save and reload you shouldn't see any problems. Difficulty is now saved in the save game, but the game gets a bit confused if the save file doesn't have the difficulty information saved. We're on it.
  • OlteronOlteron Member Posts: 67
    Thank you