Skip to content

New difficulty wont stay

STBorgSTBorg Member Posts: 66
Well, I wanted to try that more-than-insane-difficulty and after like half an hour of playing I noticed it switched back to insane. Plus slide bar is here again and I can change it however I want to - what is not suppose to happen.
Anyone else got this? I was really looking forward to some challenge without need of tactics and ascension, but now I cant even swith it back.. meh.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • STBorgSTBorg Member Posts: 66
    Some people were saying that it is already solved, but it was just a rumor. Still happening to me. I noticed that I am getting that mouse cursor glitch before it happens. Normally it wouldnt be a problem, but because I cant change to that new difficulty during game, this is kinda deal-breaker to me :(
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    Yeah, this is an absolute deal-breaker. Difficulty setting keeps reverting to easy. Ouch. This just won't do.
    edited April 2016
    I found this redmine.beamdog.com/issues/22132 . So hopefully they will fix it, I am gonna refresh that page every few hours :D

EDIT: That report I linked is just for BG1, I am having troubles in BG2, do you think I should report it? O.o
    Post edited by STBorg on
  • RashkaRashka Member Posts: 11
    got exactly same problem here
    redmine.beamdog.com/issues/22132
    It is in progress now! Yay