Skip to content

Anyone having frame rate issues?

I do not have a high end pc. However, before I had zero frame rate issues. Since 2.0 the battles are nearly unplayable... Is there a way to turn off the new graphics update or another way around this? Anyone else having these issues?

Comments

• proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Yes, big time. It works fine for a bit after a reload, but slows down really badly pretty quickly. Never had any sort of frame rate issues previously, even with tons of spells going off simultaneously.
    I've tried it with both the normal graphics mode and the alternate graphics setting and the same happens either way.
  • VyrulisseVyrulisse Member Posts: 108
    I'm suspecting it's the Advanced Scripting setting. It seems to be on everyone, even yourself, by default and I'm getting weird pauses randomly. It tends to happen with spellcasters doing their own thing.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    If you guys can track performance issues to Advanced Scripting or anything else please don't hesitate to drop a note back here with that information and file a ticket in the bug tracker (see the Road to 2.0 board for more information).