Skip to content

New patch break mods?

SaulerSauler Member Posts: 100
I want to know if new patch break some nice mods i would to install in my game, like as big mods (dark sword coast, drizzt saga) and bigworldfixpack. New zones of quest mods don't break the patch? Big world map is compatible with new patch?

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    the patch did not brake any mods but downloading the expansion sure did. for some reason mods like npc project and mini encounters will now play the text and audio from siege. bg2 should be fine as this seems to just be a bg 1 issue.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    Well, some kit mods I had that worked before 2.0 no longer work. This is actually to be expected, and it is correctable. I just haven't corrected it yet. And really, I kind of want to know if the original creators intend to fix it anyway. /shrug

I honestly wouldn't even bother trying to install mod's on SoD until the new version of Weidu is released.

got any estimates for when that will be? for as it stands now i'm not touching bg1 until this is fixed and will just go right into sod.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    your right. i'm just being impatient.
  • SaulerSauler Member Posts: 100
    I'm trying bg:EE with bigworldsetup installing a lot of mods (big mods too) and for now i have not encountered bug/crash during my run
    so has anyone tested the bg 2 mods to see if they still work text wise? I assume they should as all that was update was the ui.