Skip to content

Question about a portion of Neera's quest if anyone knows.

2»

Comments

• QbertQbert Member Posts: 195
    Somewhat related. I havn't met Neera yet but got the spider leg and got the Voghlin dialogue about this must be what that half elven lady wanted (referencing Neera i guess). I had no idea what he was talking about and thought i missed something.
  • UnpersonUnperson Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2016
    I was having trouble having Neera recognize that I've given her everything in her list (the BD_NEERA_ITEMS global was at "4"), so I used EEKeeper to delete every global related to her, and cheated in the components. This resetted her dialogue, but I could hand everything over again... yet she still gave me the list regardless.

Once I invited her to the party, the dialogue where she acknowledges that she has everything and will now brew the potion kicked in immediately. It appears the quest won't progress past the turn-in stage unless Neera is in your party even if the turn-in flags are properly set, which I find rather confusing since you can get the quest without her in the party. Is this intended?
  • timfitz1987timfitz1987 Member Posts: 2
    So when I was playing my last play through, Neera got to the point where she would decide to take the incomplete version of the potion. I was lacking the Belladonna, and even though she said she would wait until the next time we rested, it was too late in the quest to go pick it up. So we rested, and the potion worked with an odd side effect. I noticed her Int had increased to 18, and it appeared that Charisma went down to 10. There can be benefits apparently to failing the quest. The point swap was a good one so I let it be, and the potion still booted Adoy out of Neera's head, so it all worked all pretty well. Has anyone found any other endings for this quest?
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    edited September 2016

Hey does anyone know where the feather of a planetar can be located? thats the only thing I'm missing

It's in the camp of the crusaders. You have to get past the gate guards to get it. There is a variety of ways of getting past them. You may want to work that out for yourself. If you don't read the walkthroughs.

It is in a chest and you have to fight for it. If you fight, it doesn't cause widespread enmity.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    did you fix it?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

Hey does anyone know where the feather of a planetar can be located? thats the only thing I'm missing

It's in the camp of the crusaders. You have to get past the gate guards to get it. There is a variety of ways of getting past them. You may want to work that out for yourself. If you don't read the walkthroughs.

It is in a chest and you have to fight for it. If you fight, it doesn't cause widespread enmity.
    Actually you can talk talk your way into buying it, fighting is not necessary.
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    not that it matters because this quest is busted... without cheat codes there is no way to finish it
  • AyiekieAyiekie Member Posts: 975
    If it was, it got patched, since I finished it without any cheats.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    It's not busted. There was an issue with the spider leg decaying if it wasn't picked up, but there was never "no way" to finish it. It would certainly be better if there was an opportunity to get the spider leg in a later chapter though.
  • jamiehavokjamiehavok Member Posts: 11

So when I was playing my last play through, Neera got to the point where she would decide to take the incomplete version of the potion. I was lacking the Belladonna, and even though she said she would wait until the next time we rested, it was too late in the quest to go pick it up. So we rested, and the potion worked with an odd side effect. I noticed her Int had increased to 18, and it appeared that Charisma went down to 10. There can be benefits apparently to failing the quest. The point swap was a good one so I let it be, and the potion still booted Adoy out of Neera's head, so it all worked all pretty well. Has anyone found any other endings for this quest?

weird when i let neera drink the flawed potion i got a lvl drain and she went from lvl 8 to 4, since i had messed up the quest and couldnt get the last ingrediant i let it be and just went to mizhena for a restoration which cured it.