Skip to content

Skie's Dialogue in Ducal Palace

MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
I'm confused about Skie's dialogue when you first speak with her in Ducal Palace.

First, she was in my imported party, so when she asks if I remember her, it's rather awkward.

Second, she keeps referring to "Daddy" being among the dukes that greeted my PC. If I remember correctly, Entar Silvershield was assassinated by Slythe and Krystin at the end of BG. Did the writer(s) perhaps get Duke Eltan confused with Entar?
Post edited by Mortianna on

Comments

• jankieljankiel Member Posts: 127
    Remember we are in Faerun and Entar could have been resurected and put back in office.
  • illathidillathid Member Posts: 320
    edited April 2016
    Mortianna said:

I'm confused about Skie's dialogue when you first speak with her in Ducal Palace.

First, she was in my imported party, so when she asks if I remember her, it's rather awkward.

Second, she keeps referring to "Daddy" being among the dukes that greeted my PC. If I remember correctly, Entar Silvershield was assassinated by Slythe and Krystin at the end of BG. Did the writer(s) perhaps get Duke Eltan confused with Entar?

This likely because there isn't a good way to track how long any given character was in your party if at all.

Also, they didn't forget about Entar. You can even ask him why he isn't dead. ;)
    Post edited by illathid on
    lansounetKrotos
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    @illathid Ah, I see it now. I must have chosen dialogue options that didn't involve Entar.
  • illathidillathid Member Posts: 320
    Mortianna said:

@illathid Ah, I see it now. I must have chosen dialogue options that didn't involve Entar.

You can also ask Belt why his voice changed :wink:
    Mortianna
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    I got a weird bug inside baldur's gate, right at the beginning. I was given automatically the quest to store the 50 gold by that merchant into the store, when I tlaked to her, but I told her I wasn't the hero of BG.

When I tried to talk to the bank's girl, I was given the option to store the 50 gold