Skip to content

Where did BGEE go?

HuntHunt Member Posts: 27
I've been playing bgee getting ready for SoD. I install SoD and now my bgee shortcut doesn't work. It points to the same directory structure that SoD is installed in, \00806\Baldur.exe. Did I do something wrong? Do I have to re-install bgee? There is a crash report, in the crash directory, but I have no idea how to read it.

Comments

• galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
    I think I have the same issue. After patching both BG games, i installed SoD and now it tells me I have a download for BG:EE again yet it keeps referencing me to SoD and telling me there's an expansion??(see post above yours). I'm as lost as you are
  • HuntHunt Member Posts: 27
    Yes, I think I'm going to need technical help for this one. Here's the pop-up error. I've e-mailed support a dmp file.
  • HuntHunt Member Posts: 27
    Well, I feel like an idiot now. I guess you can not use that executable (old shortcut) now. There is however a graphic button in the SoD main menu interface to kick off BGEE. Click on the BG looking icon, and that will put you in BGEE (sort of like there are SOA and TOB options in SOA... but less apparent as there is no text).