Skip to content

I'm stuck. (Bug obviously)

I've reached the point when I arrived inside Bridgefort, met Khalid and did the assignment when I spoke to Wynan Hess for the first time. And for some reason when everything collapsed, (and got level drained on the process) KHALID DIES outside!! And it keeps happening no matter how far I reset the save. Now I can't finish the game..

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2016
    Follow these instructions and post about the bug in redmine

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/46858/how-to-report-bugs/p1

In the meantime attach the autosave that would have been created when you leave Bridgefort to go outside (and put it in your ticket on redmine). I'll have a look a look at it when I can.
  • HappyFunRunHappyFunRun Member Posts: 26
    Nevermind, I solved it. Thanks though.
  • PajmagePajmage Member Posts: 4
    How did you solve it? I've tried reloading, forcing Khalid into the party with Ctrl+Q, casting otilukes resilient sphere on him...

Did you run a code on the command console or just get lucky?
  • FanumFanum Member Posts: 10
    I am stuck as well. I didn't see his dead body, but I cant find him anywhere. I was willing to copy him in but Khalid in the old create code doesn't create him. Has his code name changed?? Is there a new command for 2.0 to spawn him? What do I do? I don't have an old save from before I started the quests. Im stuck.
  • MrScrewedxMrScrewedx Member Posts: 5
    I encountered this bug too, but I had saves prior to his death. Thankfully using Ctrl+Q to force him into the party then telling him to stay there worked for me.

Wish I could be more help... :|
  • WesleyWesley Member Posts: 55
    Pajmage said:

How did you solve it? I've tried reloading, forcing Khalid into the party with Ctrl+Q, casting otilukes resilient sphere on him...

Did you run a code on the command console or just get lucky?

You can protect him from the level drain using the spell "Negative Plane Protection".
  • HappyFunRunHappyFunRun Member Posts: 26
    edited April 2016
    For some reason it solved by itself when I moved back a couple of saves and added Jaheria to the party. If that doesn't help - Put on Story Mode and slaughter everyone outside Bridgefort before you even complete the quest where he disappears. I know it's lame, but that's how you pass it. :neutral: