Skip to content

BG:EE patch not downloading

galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
edited April 2016 in Troubleshooting
Well I managed to mess things up i think and need help to clean it up please. I started to download the BG:EE patch last night(this am actually) and it was slow and erratic and i only managed to get 1/2 way. Before I knew it, it was 4am and the d-load was showing no signs of stabilizing, so i paused it and logged off thinking to finish the other 1/2 today. Unfortunately, it's stuck at the" getting download info" stage and isn't doing anything till eventually the Beamdog client times out and I have to shut it down. How do i goose the d-load to restart so i can finish the patching. I've done BG:EE 2 already but haven't d-loaded SoD as yet thinking to wait until BG:EE is resolved. Any help would be appreciated Pease and tankoo.(my grandaughter typed that last part roflmao)

*edit* after numerous attemptsd at relogging in/out of the beamdog client i finally got the dowload to patch BG:EE....then i installed SoD and now It's back to showing a download available for BG:EE again???? I can't launch BG:EE now and i get a strange message about an expansion being available????? wth is going on here.
Post edited by galahad1313 on

Comments

• galahad1313galahad1313 Member Posts: 34
    bumping as i added new info and i'm getting buried in post hell