Skip to content

"Weird Lag" in Inventory

rashkaerashkae Member Posts: 179
I've seen mentioned here before the 'weird lag' when picking up items in iventory. It was attributed to the new Item comparison interface.

I don't think that's the issue at all.

In Previous BD:EE game version, when you clicked on an item in your inventory, that item became your mouse cursor.

Now, when you pick up an item, the item icon/graphic "Follows" your mouse cursor. Unfortunately, it has a perceptible delay. It's not a big deal, and overall, I'm loving the new interface and improvements. But that's one thing that, from an ergonomic perspective, was better when inventory icons became the mouse cursor.

Comments

• SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    edited April 2016
    Another problem is when you pick up a container, click on an appropriate item elsewhere in the inventory and then click again. It gets stuck and nothing happens.

in old bgee the item was immediately transferred in the container. Now it needs a couple more clicks.
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited April 2016
    I believe the lag happens because it is now determining whether an item is or isn't relevant to all party members instead of only the currently selected party member when picking up items.