Skip to content

My irresponsible, embarrassing pre-order question

DaelricDaelric Member Posts: 266
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Okay, so I pre-ordered a couple weeks ago using my debt card and ummm... did they take the money out already or do they do that when I begin download? I'm not asking because I want to cancel, I just moved outta state and I need to cancel that card soon because that bank is not in this state.

THANKS!!!!!

Comments

• The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    edited September 2012
    I guess they took the money already. Although I don't know about credit card mechanisms, still think you've already paid and will be billed at the end of the month (or whenever your credit card bill comes around). Most likely you have already been billed, might want to check your bank statements to confirm.
  • DaelricDaelric Member Posts: 266
    It's a debit card so they woulda taken the money outta my checking already, right?
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Most likely, yes. When I pay with my debit card, the money usually gets taken out of my bank account one or two days after the payment. Beamdog should be the same as most online retailers and pretty much take the money directly, even if it's just a pre-order.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Can you check your bank statement to see if it's there? If it's there, then it's already been taken out.
  • ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    A couple of weeks ago?

Yeah that money is long gone...