Skip to content

Need help with grain quest

Does anyone know where there crate is? I have found an empty crate to the left of the questgiver and put them all in, but the quest isn't completing.

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited April 2016
    Make sure you've moved every sack of grain from the original crate to the new crate...you will have to move back and forth more than one time even with a completely empty inventory I believe.

Talk with the quest giver after you've done so. (should show up as option 4).

It's easy to miss a sack, so you'll want to double and triple check that everything has been moved.

Just tested this and I can confirm it works on my copy of the game, so I suspect you've missed a sack.
  • Grimo88Grimo88 Member Posts: 191
    edited April 2016
    Thank you. Is it the crate directly across? Next to all the supplies?
  • Grimo88Grimo88 Member Posts: 191
    Nevermind, got it. Thanks so much. I just had a derp moment.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Took the liberty of spoilering that for you. Please use Spoiler tags in questions to ensure no information is provided to people who don't want it.

The crate is the one with no lid on it directly west of the crate you're moving the sacks of grain from. It's the only empty crate in that area...the other has a potion in it and is NOT the correct crate to move the grain to.

After you have moved everything talk with laddie again and it should be option 4 to proceed to the next part of the quest.
  • mrhedgehogmrhedgehog Member Posts: 14
    Is there a specific crate to move the grain to? I moved all the grain to another crate and nothing happened
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

Is there a specific crate to move the grain to?

Yes.
  • mrhedgehogmrhedgehog Member Posts: 14
    .......that was not the least bit helpful.
  • LiluraLilura Member Posts: 148
    Hi, search for grain on this page.
  • FerFer Member Posts: 4
    This one crate. Only a few steps west from where we gain sacks of grain.

121.jpg 125.3K
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 209
    edited January 12
    Fer wrote: »
    This one crate. Only a few steps west from where we gain sacks of grain.

Fer, I don't even know if you will ever read this message. But thank you.

Guys if you are reading this topic, remember to not be like Grimo88 in forums. If you asked about an issue and suddenly you solved it, write how you solved it and give clues rather than "I solved it thanks"!