Skip to content

Unable to purchase SOD from beamdog site

jqspinjqspin Member Posts: 7
Forgive me if this is in the wrong section, but I'm unable to purchase SOD from the beam dog site. Yesterday I was able to add it to my cart but not complete the transaction. Today I can't even add it to my cart.

Any ideas?

Comments

• CuthlanCuthlan Member Posts: 4
    I am having the exact same problem.
  • SorinSorin Member Posts: 4
    same here. I had to log into beamdog from the forums, because it would not allow me to directly log into my account from the add to cart page.

I also tried throwing money directly at my monitor, but I afraid that did not work as a way to pay for the game. Beamdog, you have a game I want to buy, I have the money to buy it. The only thing keeping you from getting the currency you need to continue operations and pay your wonderful employees is your buggy site.

P.S. Thank you for making an expansion to a game I truly love.
    edited April 2016
    I wonder if getting the DRM-free version from gog.com would work with my BGEE that was purchased straight from beamdog.

I've tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, doesn't seem to be a browser issue.
    Nevermind, just got it to work. Either they fixed it, or doing it the way I did was the key...

I tried to purchase through Beamdog's client, which sent me to the site to add credit card info. Instead I clicked Games and went to the expansion link, then added to cart and it worked that way.

Probably a coincidence, but that's how it worked for me.
  • jqspinjqspin Member Posts: 7
    Tried today and it also worked for me.