Skip to content

Beamdog client freezes when I try to update bg2ee

I did not have the same problem with bg1ee which I had downloaded with the downloader from my email. I was going to just uninstall the bg2 ee from the client and reinstall it from the downloader in my email only I discovered that I had in fact lost the email. Is there anyway I could get that resent? Because its been two days now and I would like to get this updated already.

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    If you bought the game from Beamdog directly, you can redownload it any time from their website. Just log in, select the game you bought under "My Games", and you will get the right downloader.
  • iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 274
    Ah thanks I was unsure of how to do that!
    Okay I am updating it now thanks so much. Of course I still cannot use the beamdog client at all now but oh well guess I'll just directly download seize of dragonspear when I have enough money to buy it.
    sooo the beamdog client still freezes when I open it I have the update installed from the direct download copy but I dont need two copies of the game installed any way I can uninstall the one that uses the beamdog client since whenever I open the client to do that it freezes?