Skip to content

Feature Request: Allow access to all areas before reaching the Coalition Camp

PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
There should be no SoD spoilers in this post that can't be found by looking at the game map.

I know the idea is that you're part of a marching army and can't double back, but the Fist is often camped in place while you explore surrounding areas - it seems arbitrary to close some of them off permanently. I've seen quite a few players in the forums missing out on content because an area is no longer available to them (I myself missed an entire area without once setting foot in it).

If I can spend weeks exploring Werewolf Island and Durlag's Tower while Sarevok waits patiently for me to come to him at the end of BGI, I think the army can wait for me to make a quick 8 hour jaunt to pick up something I missed in a nearby area in SoD. A good compromise would be to allow us to access all areas in the southern part of the map until we cross a certain bridge - I don't think it would break immersion or undercut the urgency of the narrative at all. Anybody else?

Markos

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    I agree with this, especially as some NPCs become available rather late on the march.