Skip to content

Issues v2.0

So I don't like anything that I've seen so far of V2.0 and have successfully reverted a lot of the changes of this travesty in the settings. I'm having issues with the following though:

Quicksave is creating a new save game instead of overwriting the previous quicksave. I can't see anywhere to change this.

Everytime I load into a saved game it changes the gameplay back to Story Mode which is annoying as all hell. How can I fix this?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    No easy fix for either of those issues that I am aware of.

You can adjust the difficulty manually each load, unless it's Legacy of Bhaal mode (which lacks a menu option to enable/disable).

The Quicksave thing annoyed me as well, I don't know if there's a limit to how many it saves (maybe 5?) and as I've stopped playing until LoB is fixed I can't test it. Either way, it creates a whole lot of spam in the save-game list that should DEFINITELY warrant an option to disable - whether that option currently exists, however, I cannot say.
  • EltnotEltnot Member Posts: 4
    It appears to rotate through five saves, of course it can't rename them as it goes so the last saved game is pretty much just a random number that you have to work out. So we're probably stuff wit it clogging up our saved game options.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Try unzipping the attached file into your override folder. The number in the "COUNT" column dictates the number of rotating saves used by each of the specified slots; the one with "0" is Quick Saves (by default it's set to 4, and there's an additional row farther down in the list which makes it five total).
  • marzbarzmarzbarz Member Posts: 187
    There seems to be ALOT of bugs/problems with 2.0 for bg2. But bg1 works and I guess that's all that matters for now because of SoD.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    edited April 2016
    marzbarz said:

There seems to be ALOT of bugs/problems with 2.0 for bg2. But bg1 works and I guess that's all that matters for now because of SoD.

Unless you do the responsible thing and don't buy SoD to signal your dissatisfaction with what they are doing, of course.