Skip to content

I am stuck help pls

I'm at the part where im supposed to go to the underground river and poison the supplies/place the barrel of Whoosh!. I cant find where to use the poison, but the barrel is placed. I have completed all my active quests except "on the fence". The commander guy tells me im supposed to be doing work in the tunnels underneath dragonspear, but uhh im lost. I know the answer is likely something obvious, would appreciate someone pointing it out :)

Comments

• enryh1enryh1 Member Posts: 2
    you know as soon as i post this i realize what i have to do. thanks for the help, me. you're welcome man glad to help.
  • xidasxidas Member Posts: 1
    I accidentally killed the ogre's that were supposed to get me into dragonspear castle. Is there another way in?
  • monicomonico Member Posts: 571
    I don't think there is, but I love the "accidently killed the ogres" part.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    no? i thought that you could pick up the gloves that one of the ogres had on their body to go up that weird platform mechanism, its been a while since i've played SoD but im pretty sure it was still doable
  • monicomonico Member Posts: 571
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    no? i thought that you could pick up the gloves that one of the ogres had on their body to go up that weird platform mechanism, its been a while since i've played SoD but im pretty sure it was still doable

I never accidently killed the ogres, so I never tried. There must be a way, indeed.