Skip to content

Collector's Edition got me thinking...

I want a fully boxed trilogy matching the calibre of the Dragonspear boxed collector's edition. I want both BG 1 and 2, all expansions, a full color map of ALL the regions encompassed in both games, a NWN style spiral bound manual that includes the rules, mechanics, and all creatures, items, and spells from all the games, pewter figurines and dice, maybe a making of dvd or something. Make it happen devs! I'd drop $250 on that in a heartbeat!

Also, are there ever going to be any plans to make a full trilogy experience as a single game? Kinda what the mod "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" already does, but professionally developed? I want that to, put that in the box above.

Comments

• 626_EXP626_EXP Member Posts: 33
    Fully agreed. I would buy it day one!
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Depends on your definition of 'professionally developed' but this is what modders are doing: Enhanced Edition Trilogy
  • chaosapiantchaosapiant Member Posts: 32

Depends on your definition of 'professionally developed' but this is what modders are doing: Enhanced Edition Trilogy

I'm thinking like, one big world map and all access to all weapons, kits, etc from the go. I think mods did it more or less for BGT, but i'd like to see it done with professional resources and no more importing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited April 2016
    Yeah I would like that too, an official EET. Please adopt the mod. Perhaps as a premium to those who have bought the entire series? But I won't mind at all paying for it as a DLC. In fact, here you can take my money now Beamdog :p
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Guys, EET was not even released yet.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited April 2016
    Ah yes, what I meant to say was that they officially adopt it along with its modder/s during its creation stage, not after..well, even after, it all boils down to the same thing. An "official" EET would be nice.

Edit: I just checked, the mod is very much active and seems to be doing really well. I'm so thrilled. Anyway I'm bordering derailment of the thread sorry
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27937

It's coming, and I trust k4thos( @swit ) to make it great (again?). He seems to know his way around modding.