Skip to content

I just wanted to say...

NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
...that I support Beamdog.

I support Beamdog's choices. I don't always support the way in which these choices are implemented, and I will always have critique to share, but I will always applaud their efforts. I support @AmberScott and all of the writers who worked with her. I support the devs and the mods for always keeping these forums friendly and safe.

I thank Beamdog for making such a wonderful game and sharing it with us. I'm eagerly awaiting my collector's edition to arrive in the mail. I hope to see them make more games in the future. I hope they will continue to stay true to who they are as a company and not allow a bunch of bullies to dictate what they should and should put in their work.

I am a proud member of the Baldur's Gate community, and I will always have their back. :)

Now I'm gonna go play some Dragonspear! :smiley:

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I love the new UI so much I am not going to want to ever play again without it. I also find the new sprite rendering to be much clearer on my big-screen TV than the old sprites were. I play without the black lines for now, but I think the sprites without the black lines look *much* better than before. The colors are so clear and sharp! And, oh, how I love those expanded color menus! My party looks more fabulous onscreen than ever!

As for SoD, I can't comment on it yet, but I am looking very much forward to it. I am currently building my Cleric of Tyr (Yay, new cleric kit!) that I am taking through BG:EE, and I will eventually move on into SoD with him.

I like to take my time and enjoy new games at my own slow pace, and in the meantime, I am trying to avoid spoilers for SoD. I couldn't help but notice and read through all the threads telling about the apparent controversy firestorm that's going on, so I know that's there, but I won't let it bother me, and I refuse to let it spoil my enjoyment of the first new BG game in 18 years.

I can't wait for my next day off (can't play today because of work, unfortunately)! I thank Beamdog for giving me a sense of optimism, excitement, and a feeling of having things to look forward to. I haven't been this happy in a long time, and that's just based on playing BG:EE 2.0 .