Skip to content

About Chain Contingencies and Other spells

Hello i am playing bg 2 ee with scs i have a couple of question;

1. Does casting SI:Divination on Charname prevent Projected Image from disappearing when True Seeing is cast by enemy? I know SI:Div prevents it from disappearing if projected image cast it but wondering if it works Charname cast it on himself?

2. I installed "Can use Spell Immunities on spell triggers and contingencies" from SCS but it isnt working. When i cast chain contingency, non of the spell immunity appears. What do i need to make this work?

3. Is simulacrum immune to true seeing and dispel magic? Last save lich casted true seeing, it doesnt affect simulacrum.

Thks

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    ariakas2 said:

2. I installed "Can use Spell Immunities on spell triggers and contingencies" from SCS but it isnt working. When i cast chain contingency, non of the spell immunity appears. What do i need to make this work?

That option creates separate spells for each of the SI schools - however you actually have to learn and memorize those spells before you can put them in contingencies. It won't work if you just have Spell Immunity learned by itself.

Don't know much about the other ones I practically never use either PI or Sim anymore. I do believe that Sim cannot be dispelled, though, only killed; but I'm not 100% sure.
  • Jaheiras_WitnessJaheiras_Witness Member Posts: 614
    Simulacrum is immune to dispel and true sight as far as I know. Simulacra are all-round bizarre. It's an Illusion spell but uses Evocation casting style and the Simulacrum behaves as a high-level summon.