Skip to content

CANT OPEN THE GAME

Since you "updated" BG2EE to 2.0, I want to roll back to 1.3. When I did so, it didnt launch because Openal was missing. Got it and the game launched. Now as I click New game, it instantly crashes. Nothing I can do. If it aint broke, D-O-N-T FIX IT

Comments

• bizzyd1441bizzyd1441 Member Posts: 14
    From what I've heard on other posts, no one has been able to load a save or start a new game when reverting to 1.3. Seriously disappointing.
  • RanceSamaRanceSama Member Posts: 21
    DEVS, ENOUGH ARGUING ABOUT TRANSEXUALS. I TRIED TO REACH YOU IN ALL FORUMS, FROM STEAM TO HERE. YOU DID NOT EVEN REPLY ONE. I MADE LIKE 10
    STILL NO REPLY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I WANT TO PLAY BG2 1.3
    I AINT GONNA STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD UNTIL SOMEONE FROM THE DEV TEAM, OR SOMEONE QUALIFIED, RESPONDS. GODDAMN IT I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME
    STILL WAITING
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Looks like it is in redmine, with submitted status. http://redmine.beamdog.com/issues/22466
    Doesn't help you in getting the game working, but at least something is being done about it.
    here i'm hoping they fix it. My holidays are over now, and I dont have too much time to play because of work. Goddamn I wanted to play it like a week before