HertzHertz Member Posts: 109
edited September 2012 in Off-Topic
Roy: LG human fighter
Elan: CG human bard
Haley: CG human thief
Belkar: CE halfling barbarian
Durkon: LG dwarven cleric
Vaarsuvius: N elf mage

I realize Belkar is a ranger who dual-classes to barbarian, but in BG, I don't think he can be a chaotic evil ranger. Similarly, V ought to be an invoker, but elves aren't allowed.

Would that team work? :)

Comments

• ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    If your Thief and Bard are both using range weapons that team would do great in bg1
  • HertzHertz Member Posts: 109
    Haley is an archer. Elan (as a 3rd-edition bard) mostly does illusion spells and bardsong.
  • sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    Hertz said:

Haley is an archer. Elan (as a 3rd-edition bard) mostly does illusion spells and bardsong.

"Run, run, run from the ogres~~"

I haven't read OotS in years. I should go catch up on it.

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Haha, I remember reading order of the stick.
    Was quite well written, but honestly I lost interest after a while when it's jokes became a bit tired and repetitive.
  • NathanNathan Member Posts: 1,007
    It was the walls of text that got to me after a while.

I mean I haven't kept up with it? And that impression could totally be wrong nowadays, but when I think back to it I think of comic sans, everywhere.
  • sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    It eventually stopped being a comic making D&D jokes and was narrative-driven rather than jokes-driven. A lot of people were turned off by it. I still loved it.

I used to follow it and then my computer up and died. It took me about a year and a half before I had my own computer again and so all the web comics I used to keep up with fell to the wayside and I never bothered to pick them back up. That goes for any webcomic of any kind, really.
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    I found out about OotS just recently and find it absolutely hilarious.
    @Hertz: as for the team, it could be tricky to play with just two tanks while one of them is a halfling. He'd have to have some untypical stats for his race (like 16 strength, one point more than Khalid :D ). But it's definitely possible.