Skip to content

Changung party members

NightRevanNightRevan Member Posts: 81
I have a query (I'm just in the early section of the game) if you change your party characters do they go to the flaming fist camp/base. I'm thinking about trying out different companions in different quests and cycling them through a little but not so much if they are going to disappear into the ether as it (and hopefully it wouldn't feel like I'm telling them to get lost, always have a hard time doing that in BG1 and 2 for that reason :smile: ).

Comments

• MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    Yes, they wait ... provided that you ask them to ''return to camp''.
    I'm not so sure about Edwin, however, because either I've messed up the dialogue, or later he was nowhere to be found in the camp anymore.
    I also cannot guarantee whether they will wait forever. Sometimes it sounds as if they are close to being fed up waiting for you.
  • EscarcheEscarche Member Posts: 61
    edited April 2016
    Yes, every character is going to return to camp if you ask them to do it. If you'll tell them to stay somehere though and location will become unavalaible - don't worry. They'll automatically will go to the new camp. I travelled with every recruitable companion and had them in the end ^^ Except for the secret one, if he exists.
  • NightRevanNightRevan Member Posts: 81
    Ah thank you (just realized I misspelled the title of this thread, I hate typing with tablets :) ), at least I can have others guys onboard for a bit while maintaining a main party. Just have to be careful how long I leave them I guess, but still I like the option of a party camp (similar to npc project option of sending them to wait at an inn but more convenient and I feel less like an arse telling them to go). Thanks again for the reply it was very helpful and informative.