Skip to content

Hidden Upside to the Controversy

We can finally call a scandal _______Gate without it being silly!

Comments

• GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    Wait until it's called the Dragonspear Gate.
  • WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106

Wait until it's called the Dragonspear Gate.

Or Baldur's GateGate
  • TorinTorin Member Posts: 229
    Please mods, make a megathread and move all the topics about this stuff there. And keep moving them there until these guys become too bored to open new ones and just do their shitty useless posts there away from us that actually want to read and post about the gameplay of this game we bought.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Personally, I'm for #baldursghazi.
  • WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106
    Torin said:

Please mods, make a megathread and move all the topics about this stuff there. And keep moving them there until these guys become too bored to open new ones and just do their shitty useless posts there away from us that actually want to read and post about the gameplay of this game we bought.

Sorry, I just wanted to make a silly joke. My gameplay experience -- I like the new graphical feel and outlines, don't like the new class (underpowered. IMO you should be able to dance and move, perhaps at a slower rate so it can't be used while just walking around, but still have AC penalty and take no other action, kind of like a bard song or turn undead), don't mind the new UI. Multiplayer bugs are sad, but I've been playing through them. Other minor bugs -- sometimes my character is referred to as Wind, the name I gave, other times as "ind". Weird. Wish they would add new spells from IWD and perhaps others. Overall still the game I know and love, with more stuff.
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    edited April 2016
    Why??

http://gameranx.com/features/id/47159/article/trying-to-understand-baldurs-gategate/

This is in front page of the GamerGate/KIA subreddit.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    baldurs gategate.....ok this needs to end now. there only so much stupid i can take.
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    Baldursgate. Obviously.
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    The WaterDeep Gate scandal...