Skip to content

A Humble Request.

DanDFanDanDFan Member Posts: 4
Having a open mind to political correctness, SJW, and nothing is absolutely wrong and someone will eventually come by and use your mind as a garbage dump for this sort of stuff. I don't like it, I don't want it in my games and I certainly don't want it shoved into my classic favorite RPG series.

So I humbly ask now, will you please remove this short of stuff from your Baldur's Gate products.

Thank you so much for understanding!

Comments

• DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    My humble request is to keep everything like it is.
    I have a question, did you get your money back from steam or are you still waiting for the refund from Beamdog?
  • Guard81Guard81 Member Posts: 12
    DanDFan said:

Having a open mind to political correctness, SJW, and nothing is absolutely wrong and someone will eventually come by and use your mind as a garbage dump for this sort of stuff. I don't like it, I don't want it in my games and I certainly don't want it shoved into my classic favorite RPG series.

So I humbly ask now, will you please remove this short of stuff from your Baldur's Gate products.

Thank you so much for understanding!

I really hope you are being sarcastic.
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    Nahh he is just a flamer.
    @DanDFan why are you still complaining about bgee while you just think it's a complete failure?
    You can play the Vanilla, nobody will touch it.

For the moderators: please keep on eye on this user; i read his previous comments and i think he just enjoys to flame.
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    A humble request: remove your face and throw it in the trash with the rest of your person
  • skeptik_59skeptik_59 Member Posts: 38
    If you don't like a game's content, either don't buy the game, or once having bought it, simply don't play it. All problems solved.

Trying to dictate to others regarding their creative pursuits in THEIR product seems a tad out of line, but perhaps that's just me....
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    CENSORSHIP!
  • skeptik_59skeptik_59 Member Posts: 38
    Purudaya said:
    Heh, I see what you did there! Sometimes you are as smart as Boo!. :) One "like" from me to you.
  • rjmacreadyrjmacready Member Posts: 91
    edited April 2016
    A humble request: Grow up and stop being so insecure. If you cant handle 3 sentences in a video game how do you expect to cope in real life when you become a big boy and face REAL trans people or real people with DIFFERENT views to your own?
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    this situation has gotten so bad an lper may not even lp sod due to misinformation.
  • KrotosKrotos Member Posts: 156

this situation has gotten so bad an lper may not even lp sod due to misinformation.

Pardon me but what's an lper?
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    lets player
  • KrotosKrotos Member Posts: 156
    Thank you for your explanation, kind sir! May the Weave guide you!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    There are a dozen or more other threads about this topic. There's no need for another one.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.