Skip to content

[SPOILER] Quest: Drow Runaways

I went left first rescued the drow from the Ankeg. They vanished.
Now I meet the search party from them ? I cant find the youngsters anywhere again what to do ?

Comments

• helmo1977helmo1977 Member Posts: 364
    Talk to the priestess again. Tell her that you already rescued them and they went to the surface. That will make the drow go. I guess unless you first find the drow and then the boys, there is no way to really complete it. By the way, you will miss a big and difficult fight if you dont attck those drows
  • GotNoUsernameGotNoUsername Member Posts: 49
    edited April 2016
    Nop I don't have this option in the dialogue
  • helmo1977helmo1977 Member Posts: 364
    Strange. The first time I spoke to the priestess I seem to recall I also didnt have the option, but I reloaded and there it was. Perhaps there is some strange bug.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,853
    helmo1977 said:

Talk to the priestess again. Tell her that you already rescued them and they went to the surface. That will make the drow go. I guess unless you first find the drow and then the boys, there is no way to really complete it. By the way, you will miss a big and difficult fight if you dont attck those drows

Sorry, If you meet the drow first, there is no way to kill the ankheg before the drow are killed. :( I tried all sorts of ways to stop it happening.
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    I saved the Drow teens and they went to the Ogre camp outside. Didn't realize this until after I killed the search party.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,853
    I suppose the unexpected happening is more like real life. Life isn't IF THEN. I am finding SoD to be less predictable than I expected it to be. It changes considerably depending on party members and decisions made. That is good!