Skip to content

[MOD] Animal Companions for Rangers and Druids (for BG1EE, SOD, BG2EE, EET)

124»

Comments

• GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    As said above, read the readme. Modders spend a lot of time writing them... ;)
  • GawainBSGawainBS Member Posts: 523
    Gwendolyne wrote: »
    As said above, read the readme. Modders spend a lot of time writing them... ;)

Thanks! It's been ages since I actually downloaded and played the mod, though.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    How compatible is this mod with multiclass Druids from Faiths and Powers? I've asked each mod author and gotten no response.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Endarire wrote: »
    How compatible is this mod with multiclass Druids from Faiths and Powers? I've asked each mod author and gotten no response.

Hi @Endarire
    Looking over the readme, there is nothing that sticks out to me as incompatible with F&P. I would install this mod after it to be sure, but I think/hope it will work fine
  • valamyrvalamyr Member Posts: 130
    edited July 2022
    Guess I ran into a bug; I disbanded my Bear companion while in Baldurs Gate city, and now that I need him again, it says hes dead! And according to the readme, I would have to find his corpse to revive him but I have no idea if there is one at all or where it could possibly be.

This is a bummer. Are there globals I could edit to revive him or a console command?

Edit: found my answer a minute after posting this by looking at the mod's files. "UBRPETDEAD" was set to 1; changed it to zero and my big buddy was summonable once more. :) For now, I can disband and call back just fine.