Skip to content

Still Waiting...

for my Steam Key and my Collector's Edition Soundtracks that I have already paid for.

Yes I have contacted customer support, still waiting.

Comments

• HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    Patience, brother.

The costumer support is probably filled with traffic. Iam in queue, right behind you. Waiting for a response if I can get a refund and cancel my pre-order for Collector's Edition.
  • TakisMegasTakisMegas Member Posts: 835
    Yes I should be patient as you say. I'm just going to sit by this fire and look up at the.... Oooh piece of candy.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @TakisMegas There's another thread on the soundtracks I'm trying to track down information on. Keep an eye on that for more information if I can get ahold of it.

I can't help on the steam keys or refunds.
    Heavyline said:

Patience, brother.

The costumer support is probably filled with traffic. Iam in queue, right behind you. Waiting for a response if I can get a refund and cancel my pre-order for Collector's Edition.

May I ask why you're cancelling Heavyline?
    Illydth said:

@TakisMegas There's another thread on the soundtracks I'm trying to track down information on. Keep an eye on that for more information if I can get ahold of it.

I can't help on the steam keys or refunds.

Thanks Illydth.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
  • Guard81Guard81 Member Posts: 12

for my Steam Key and my Collector's Edition Soundtracks that I have already paid for.

Yes I have contacted customer support, still waiting.

I'm also still waiting for the key. And nothing from support.
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108

Heavyline said:

Patience, brother.

May I ask why you're cancelling Heavyline?
    I explained here already. https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/50548/refunding-the-collectors-edition-is-it-possible#latest

Short version;

I wasn't happy with the poor story writing in Siege of Dragonspear and I was overwhelmed with buyer's remorse after I played the expansion for 10+ hours. Iam not a rich person, so I'd rather spend my hard earned $175 elsewhere. I already paid $20 for the expansion on Steam.
  • InsultionInsultion Member Posts: 179
    Heavyline said:

Short version;

I wasn't happy with the poor story writing in Siege of Dragonspear and I was overwhelmed with buyer's remorse after I played the expansion for 10+ hours. Iam not a rich person, so I'd rather spend my hard earned $175 elsewhere. I already paid $20 for the expansion on Steam.

Hey. I appreciate you for just being honest and not adding ad hom. to your explanation! +1