Skip to content

[Spoiler] Dragonspear Camp quest

Hello, i'm stuck in dragonspear camp, cannot find two items.

-The bottle of Wine for the Morning Report quest: A Crusader tells me about a Dwarf but i've asked everyone, and there isn't any named dwarf npc.

-Foehammer's blessings: Same as above, can't find any priest of tempus in the camp. Is it supposed to be a bonus quest for a CHARNAME who's a cleric of tempus?

Comments

• Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    Hello friend.

For the first quest you should have been given an empty wineskin which you can fill at the barrel behind the fellows that gave you the quest.

For the second the character isn't in the camp, you have to travel back to your camp and speak with the infamous Cleric of Tempus that stays there.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2016
    Morning Report: There's a barrel you can activate behind the passed-out drunk to fill up the wineskin the quest-givers gave you.

Foehammer's Blessings: Go back to the coalition camp and talk to Mizhena (the cleric of Tempus).

Edit: Damn ninjas.
  • AristisvalAristisval Member Posts: 12
    Thanks, for the second, i suspected that was Mizhena, thanks for the confirmation :)
  • AristisvalAristisval Member Posts: 12
    One more, just can't find the "Recruit token", someone has an idea on where to find them? Pickpocket?
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Dunno if there's just one. I pickpocketed one from one of the dwarves near Deneld (the guy shouting lines in the middle of camp)