Skip to content

SoD release controversy summarized

Well its pretty obvious by now that the game devs did a mistake and hired a self declared SJW to write the script of SoD (who also didn't remotely care about the fans opinion when she wrote the script).

People in this forum claim that a *radical* *minority* review bombed the game.
I can only but wonder how is that possible? Statistically a minority can't downvote the majority.
However the negative reviews outnumber the positive ones. That means that the majority after all of the BG community doesn't approve of the way this expansion was written.

Next time try to hire a script writer who isn't biased and doesn't look for chances to forward his agenda whenever he can.
If u want a transexual in your game, which i think is a good thing, try to find a person who knows about them and feels empathy for them and frankly knows how to portray and picture them. Don't get a clueless SJW who will use them as a token and diminish them to empty shells of persons only to serve *diversity*.

Those are my 2 cents about what happened here,
awaiting the typical forum members to come now, take everything i said out of context, alter the meaning of my words, spam me with block of useless text and treat me in their typical *friendly* *passive-aggressive* way as always.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    There are plenty of threads about this topic; there's no need to start another one.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.