Skip to content

SPOILERS - Halfing Treasures quest question

NightRevanNightRevan Member Posts: 81
Does anyone know where the shield is, I know it's probably obvious but I have been all over the coast way crossing map, stumbling and completing all sorts of other quests but just can't seem to find it, the missing shield doth mock my poor CHARNAME stuck as he is with his inept player, any help would be a relief as I feel pretty stupid :smile:

Edit: NVN I just got it, unexpected ending and fun BG2 easter egg. Sorry for the trouble don't suppose a mod could delete the thread?
Post edited by NightRevan on

Comments

• TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    edited April 2016
    If you complete the Coast Way Forest map, you'll get it. If you wish me to be more specific, let me know.

Edit: I think these help requests are helpful to many, so see it as community service. :-)
  • NightRevanNightRevan Member Posts: 81
    TStael said:

If you complete the Coast Way Forest map, you'll get it. If you wish me to be more specific, let me know.

Edit: I think these help requests are helpful to many, so see it as community service. :-)

Cool and thanks for the response :smile:
  • BraggartBraggart Member Posts: 12
    If your CHARNAME is a halfling you only need to find two of the items to complete the quest and get the dart, the innkeeper isn't too happy about it though!