Skip to content

Heya all ~ new to the forum *waves*

BaldgeekBaldgeek Member Posts: 29
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Just wanted to break the ice by saying that this forum is brand spank'n new to me as I am to it and reading some of the recent discussion threads it's obviously alive and well. Been a long time player of the nwn series, both single player and multiplayer, and just recently purchased BG1 and 2 with the expansions and so far loving EVERY minute of it. And so I'll be poking around I'm sure (avoiding the spoilers ofcourse) as I playthrough for the first time ... later!

BG

Comments

• TaisharTaishar Member Posts: 27
    Hi! This is a great forum, tons of info and helpful people. I came here knowing almost nothing about BG and now i understand it fairly well.

P.S. druids are awesome.
  • killeahkilleah Member Posts: 124
    welcome onboard, you couldn't pick a better time to get involved :) - and don't worry BG is perhaps the game I had the most replay value in, so knock yourself out
  • theJoshFrosttheJoshFrost Member Posts: 171
    GET OUT.

I mean, hi.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Welcome to the little family! Hopefully you'll enjoy it here. But I regret to inform you that we ran out of cookies just last night. I know these news might be a bit too much to handle at first, but worry not, we have our personnel working on it as we speak!

Also don't mind the crazies here. But there definitely didn't come to this thread yet, no sir! *is a crazy*
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Welcome to the forums. *waves back*
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Welcome! DesiSmileys.com
  • BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432
    'lo there *waves*
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Welcome! Unfortunately, I must advise you to come back after you've beaten the games, as there are unmarked spoilers EVERYWHERE (except for the new players forum; that's safe but kinda empty right now).

Also, sticking around makes the wait for BGEE a lot worse. And yet, I can't tear myself away. :/
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited September 2012

Welcome to the little family! Hopefully you'll enjoy it here. But I regret to inform you that we ran out of cookies just last night. I know these news might be a bit too much to handle at first, but worry not, we have our personnel working on it as we speak!

Here ya go:

• MajocaMajoca Member Posts: 263
    @Baldgeek
    Welcome! I am glad your enjoying the game, its so great your palying it for the first time, I cant remember the first time playing the game, I was very young.
    If you want a good time xzar, montaron and xan will point you in the right direction! haha funny characters they are.
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    Well Hello, finally....we've been expecting you!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited September 2012
    Taishar said:

Hi! This is a great forum, tons of info and helpful people. I came here knowing almost nothing about BG and now i understand it fairly well.

P.S. druids are awesome.

That they are.

@Baldgeek, welcome to the forum :)